|Home||» Products||» Acrylates||» Metha Acrylic Acid|
Metha Acrylic Acid
Product Code : 08
Keeping in mind the variegated requirements of the customers, we bring forth widely applauded Metha Acrylic Acid (MAA). It is a carboxylic acid, which is colorless and viscous liquid. This is reckoned for its strong and unpleasant odor.
- Metha Acrylic Acid (MAA) is moderately soluble in warm water.
- It is miscible in most of the organic solvents.
- In addition to this, this acid is featured with high degree of effectiveness in varied chemical reactions.
- This is hugely used in the production process of polymers with trade names such as; Lucite and Plexiglas.
- CAS No.: 96-33-3
- Methyl Acrylate Einecs No.: 202-500-6
- Formula: CH2=CHCOOCH3
- Mol. W t.: 86.09
- Physical State: Clear Liquid
- Melting Point: -74 C
- Boiling Point: 79 - 81 C
- Specific Gravity: 0.953 - 0.958
- Solubility in Water: slightly soluble (52 g/l)
- Contact Details
- PAARI CHEM RESOURCES
- C-405, C-WING, NEELKANTH BUSINESS PARK, NEAR VIDYAVIHAR RAILWAY STATION, MUMBAI 400086 Mumbai - 400086, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : 66717450/66717451/66717452/66717453
- Fax : 91-22-66717454